This walking tour trip will be offered in the morning on Day 2, Day 5, and Day 6.
This is a morning trip which can be combined with afternoon Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island trip. Note that the Day 6 trip will not include Fraunces Tavern, and will include a slightly shorter stop at the September 11 Museums.
- Travel by bus from Princeton to Staten Island Ferry Terminal. (7:30am-9:00am). Breakfast on the bus.
- Take the Staten Island Ferry to the tip of Lower Manhattan with outstanding views of Lower Manhattan, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty en route. (9:00am-10:00am)
- 2.3 mile / 3 hour walking tour begins including the following stops.
- Fraunces Tavern
- Battery Park
- Skyscraper Museum (20 minutes at the museum)
- Charging Bull Sculpture
- New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street
- Trinity Church
- Zuccotti Park
- National September 11 Memorial and Museum (40 minutes at the museum)
- Federal Hall
- New York City Hall (finish at 1pm)
- Lunch on the bus (either back to Princeton or en route to Statue of Liberty Ferry if doing all day trip); arrive back at Princeton at 2:30 (2pm on Day 6).